27259 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 27259: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Highfalls, NC 27259
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Moore County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.461, Longitude -79.57
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 35
- Residential Addresses: 36
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.
Highfalls, NC 27259 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 27259 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 27259 is contained within ZIP Code 27325 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 27325 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles SSW)
(7.4 miles NNE)
(11.8 miles SE)
Seven Lakes, NC
(12.6 miles S)
(12.7 miles WSW)
(12.7 miles WNW)
(13.8 miles WSW)
(15.1 miles SW)
(16.4 miles NE)
(17.6 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
High Falls, NC
(3.1 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles E)
Garners Store, NC
(3.9 miles S)
(4.9 miles ESE)
(5.5 miles NW)
(5.8 miles ESE)
(6.1 miles WSW)
West Philadelphia, NC
(7.4 miles SW)
(8.7 miles W)
(8.7 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 27259
Use HTL Address Research for a North Carolina Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
North Carolina Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.